BaByliss Pro Nano-Titanium, Ceramic and Ryton Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron
The new BaByliss Pro wet to dry flat iron combines nano-titanium and ceramic technologies. Nano-titanium ensures a smooth glide and ceramic, a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, eliminates frizz and seals in moisture. The result is smooth and shiny hair.
Besides the fact that this iron can be sued on damp hair, thereby reducing styling time, the BNT5073C is also equipped with a Ryton housing for extra durability and heat resistance. Its advanced ceramic heater gets hot very quickly (up to 450 °F) and stays hot! Spring loaded plates with surround heat and an ultra-slim profile makes this flat iron easy to work with and a pleasure to handle. Stunning results can be achieved in just minute.
- Wet-to-dry flat iron, 1-1/2 inch (38 mm) plates
- Extra-long (4-3/4 inch) plates with rounded edges
- New higher temperature – Heats up to 450°F (232 °C)
- Spring-loaded, floating plates
- Surround heat for multiple styling options
- Cool tips for easy handling
- ON/OFF button with indicator light
- Wet to Dry Technology – Ventilating holes and special channels specifically engineered to release steam
- Ergonomic handling: extremely lightweight
- Nano-titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat, is stable at ultra-high temperatures, and provides optimum heat performance
- Nano-titanium plates offer a smooth glide and won’t snag, pull or stick to the hair.
- Ceramic, a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, eliminates frizz and seals in moisture, leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- The Ryton housing has an outstanding resistance to a wide variety of aggressive chemicals and can withstand high temperatures for long periods of time.
- The advanced ceramic heater provides excellent performance; iron heats up very quickly, gets very hot, and stays very hot.
- Wet-to-dry feature allows this iron to be used on damp hair.
- Professional 360 degree swivel cord to prevent tangling
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One year warranty