Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the professional stylist in mind and features only the essentials, striking the perfect balance between high performance and effortless results. Sedu products are known for bridging the gap between you and the professional stylist. With unparalleled technology and performance, Sedu makes it easy to achieve salon-quality results.
The Sedu 1" Flat Iron straightens, smooths, and tames frizzy hair for long-lasting results. The patented, ultra-smooth embedded ceramic plates with tourmaline technology, along with the ergonomic grip of this ultra lightweight iron, guarantee an unsurpassed straightening experience. The adjustable temperature control, ranging from 250ºF to 410ºF, delivers the optimal styling temperature for all hair types. Wider plates provide a large surface area, straightening medium to longer length hair in a fraction of the time.
The Sedu Professional 1" Flat Iron is designed to keep hair healthy at maximum temperatures. The ultra smooth, ceramic plates evenly distribute heat to prevent hair damage and split ends, while tourmaline technology reduces static and eliminates frizz. The embedded plates align hair, providing a perfectly straight and sleek look, with ultimate softness and shine. Safe for use on all hair types and textures.
- Patented Ultra Smooth 1 inch plates
- Ceramic/Tourmaline plates produces 6 times the amount of negative ions to reduce straightening time and frizz
- Infra-red heat technology seals hair's moisture and luster
- Adjustable Temperature control from 240F - 410F
- Fast heat up time, reaches desired temperature in 25 seconds from being turned on
- 9 foot professional cord
- 2 year warranty
- includes FREE heat protective storage pouch/mat
- Place the appliance on a heatproof mat
- Plug the appliance into a wall outlet
- Select temperature setting. Move the switch to "ON" position. (The styler will be ready to use in 40 - 60 seconds when light starts blinking
- When lowering the temperature, light will temporarily go off while cooling down. Styler is ready to use again when light is blinking.
- Turn the power off after usage
- Allow appliance to cool and keep out of reach of children. NEVER wrap cord around the iron since this will cause cord to break prematurely. Avoid jerking bending or twisting cord, especially at plug and iron connection points. A heatproof pouch is suggested for storing purposes. Do not store iron at full heat in pouch, allow to cool. Unplug iron prior to storing in pouch.
Write Your Own Review